- Doris Bernabo - Office Administration
- Katrina C. Boucher - Account Executive
- Nicholas P. Bressi - Retirement Plan Consultant
- Katie Calpin - Account Executive
- Daniel R. Casella - Executive Director of Consulting
- Mindy Filer - Account Executive
- David Hinderstein - President
- Larry Klesser - Account Executive
- Kayla McCarthy - Retirement Plan Account Coordinator
- Allie Rivera, CFA - Senior Consultant & Director of Investment Consulting
Allie Rivera, CFA
Allie C. Rivera is Senior Consultant & Director of Investment Consulting for Strategic Retirement Group. Allie’s responsibilities include researching, analyzing and monitoring retirement plan investments, benchmarking plan design features, fees and services and providing essential support to SRG’s senior consultants. In addition, Allie facilitates provider and asset manager due diligence projects.
Prior to joining SRG in 2014, Allie gained experience in the retirement plan sector at Katz, Zlotnick & Associates where her responsibilities included investment due diligence and analysis. Allie also worked on a number of internal and client facing research projects.
In 2012, Allie graduated from Gettysburg College with a BA in Mathematics and in 2013, she passed the CFP examination. Allie is a CFA® charterholder and a member of the CFA Institute. She holds FINRA Series 7, 63 through LPL Financial and the FINRA Series 65 registration through Strategic Retirement Group, Inc.
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Strategic Retirement Group, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial.