- Doris Bernabo - Office Administration
- Katrina C. Boucher - Account Executive
- Nicholas P. Bressi - Retirement Plan Consultant
- Katie Calpin - Account Executive
- Daniel R. Casella - Executive Director of Consulting
- Mindy Filer - Account Executive
- David Hinderstein - President
- Larry Klesser - Account Executive
- Kayla McCarthy - Retirement Plan Account Coordinator
- Allie Rivera, CFA - Senior Consultant & Director of Investment Consulting
Daniel R. Casella
Daniel R. Casella is Executive Director of Consulting with Strategic Retirement Group. Dan has over 17 years of experience advising Plan Sponsors of all types of retirement plans; including 403(b), 457(b), 401(k) and Defined Benefit plans, with specific focus in healthcare, not-for-profit, and manufacturing industry clients. Prior to joining Strategic Retirement Group in 2010, Dan was part of UBS Institutional Consulting, an elite group of advisors selected on the basis of their experience and qualifications. Previously, he also served the needs of mid-to-large size retirement plans as Senior Benefits Consultant with Gallagher Retirement Services.
Dan received his BA from University at Buffalo, completed the Financial Planning Certificate Program at Pace University, passed the CFP® exam in 2007 and was a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional from 2008 to 2011. He has also been granted Certified Pension Consultant and Qualified Pension Administrator designations by ASPPA (American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries, member 1999-2007).
Dan holds FINRA 6, 7, 26, 63 and 66 registrations with LPL Financial. He is an Investment Advisor Representative of Strategic Retirement Group, Inc., an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.