- Doris Bernabo - Office Administration
- Katrina C. Boucher - Account Executive
- Nicholas P. Bressi - Retirement Plan Consultant
- Katie Calpin - Account Executive
- Daniel R. Casella - Executive Director of Consulting
- Mindy Filer - Account Executive
- David Hinderstein - President
- Larry Klesser - Account Executive
- Kayla McCarthy - Retirement Plan Account Coordinator
- Allie Rivera, CFA - Senior Consultant & Director of Investment Consulting
David Hinderstein leads Strategic Retirement Group’s consulting practice, which assists Plan Sponsors and participants in responding to the many challenges in managing their retirement programs. David has extensive background and significant expertise in helping not-for-profit, corporate, healthcare, and higher education Plan Sponsors manage their fiduciary responsibilities and manage and optimize their investment provider relationships. As a retirement benefit veteran, David has been recognized by several industry organizations for his leading experience and expertise. He is also a frequent keynote speaker at industry conferences, and an instructor at UCLA’s Anderson School of Management Executive Education TRAU- The Retirement Advisor University, where he instructs on the not-for-profit retirement marketplace.
Prior to starting Strategic Retirement Group, David spent almost 12 years in various management and consulting positions with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Most recently, he was President of GBS Retirement Services, Inc. (the retirement division of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.), with responsibility for consulting and servicing large Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit plans and overseeing all facets of Gallagher’s regional retirement services practice.
Previously, David held multiple positions with CitiStreet (formally the Copeland Companies), where his emphasis was consulting and servicing large defined contribution plans for healthcare and not-for-profit institutions.
David earned his BS degree in Finance from The American University in Washington, D.C., He also is an Investment Advisor Representative of Strategic Retirement Group, Inc., an SEC Registered Investment Advisor and a Registered Representative with LPL.